Monday, January 30, 2012

BIRTHDAY & BRACELET

My birthday was this past Friday.  It is hard for me to believe I am now 52 years old!  Time sure has flown!  It seems like I should still be in my 20's.  hahaha  I can wish, can't I?!
My husband bought me a beautiful cake and he and two of my children sang Happy Birthday to me.  My daughter, Tara, had not gotten off work and we had to go ahead and have cake as my husband had to go to work.  After the kids are grown it just seems to never work out to get everyone together at a certain time.
Here is a picture of the cake and then one of me blowing out the candles.


Here is a picture of my husband and me:

Here is a picture of me and two of my kids.  Left to right is Keith, Me, and Amber.

My son, and his two friends sang Happy Birthday to me later that night.  Of course, Keith is on the left, his friend, Daniel, is on the right and his friend, Phillip, is the one playing the guitar.  I walked into the house from putting clothes into the washer and they were waiting there and started singing.  I was so surprised!  It was so sweet!

Here is a Romanian Lace Bracelet I made.  I think it turned out pretty good.  I love the thread I used.  It is called Autumn Apple Pie.



No comments: