Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tara is 18!!!

My beautiful daughter, Tara, turns 18 today! It is hard to believe. She started out just a tiny little baby and has turned into a beautiful, sweet young woman.

This is the first picture we had taken of her at the age of 6 weeks.
This is the day of her baby dedication at church. My Mama is holding her and her big sister Amber is sitting beside them. Amber was so proud of her little baby sister.
All of Tara's crib stuff had lambs on it. I made the bumper pads, diaper stacker and stuff myself. Here she is with one of the lambs she got as a gift. I just loved the little dress she had on. My Uncle and Aunt gave it to her.
Here she is at 2 years old holding her newborn cousin, Rheanna. This is one of her favorite pictures. She always loved babies!
Can you tell which is the dolls and which is the babies? Tara of course is in the middle and her baby brother, Keith, is on the far left.
Here she is at the beach. She loves the beach!
Doesn't she look darling in her camouflage hat? She is just like her Dad's mother in that she loves to have her picture taken!
And here is my beauty now! She was really hoping to get the braces off this month, but the dentist told her yesterday it would be a couple more months. But she did get a car for her birthday so that perked her right up! I haven't taken a picture of her with it yet. But I will and post it later.
Have a great day, Tara! We love you very much!

1 comment:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

What a beautiful young lady! Happy Birthday, Tara!

Stay Cozy, Carrie