Sunday, March 8, 2009

Prom Dress for Sale

Does anyone know anyone who needs a larger size prom dress? I have had Amber's prom dress in my closet ever since she wore it to prom. It has only been worn that one time and I really need to get it out of my closet! I paid almost $300.00 for it and would be willing to part with it for $75.00 plus postage. It is a size 22. Amber only wore a size 18 but you always have to get a larger size in these kind of dresses.
Here is a picture of Amber wearing it. I have a larger professional picture of her in it that I can scan and post if anyone wants to see it.
This is a picture I took of the dress hanging on my door.
This is a close-up of the bodice.
If anyone knows anyone who would like this dress please let me know! I sure would appreciate it!

No comments: