Sunday, November 30, 2008

New Camera

I got a new camera Friday and have been taking pictures with it, to see how I like it, all weekend. The camera I had gotten back in February took such dark pictures and nothing I did made it any better. If you look at some of my previous post you will see what I mean. I sure hope this one does better.
Here is a picture of Tara modeling her dress for Elite Night this coming weekend. Elite Night is a beauty pageant at the high school she attends. I think she looks GORGEOUS! I just need to cut the bottom of the dress off some. It is just tulle so it shouldn't be too hard. No hemming!
Here is a picture of my good friend and Sunday School Teacher, Debra, and another lady who I go to church with, Loyce. I told them I wanted to take pictures in our Sunday School room as it is our Fellowship Hall, also, and I had taken lots of pictures in here during the 50Th Anniversary Celebration and they were all so dark. I think this one turned out pretty good! This camera might work!
Here is our cat, Molly, taking a nap! She is so cute with her front legs up like that!
This is a close-up of one of the blooms on my Christmas cactus! I just love it! My friend gave me this cactus when it was really small two years ago. It has really grown since then.
Here is a picture of my whole Christmas Cactus. All the blooms haven't opened up yet. It is going to be really beautiful when it does.
I have had a great weekend! It was so nice to have 4 days off work! I finished up a quilt top I have been working on for myself. I don't make quilts for myself often. I will post a picture of it as soon as I get one taken.

2 comments:

MARGARET FIELD said...

Woweee, a biiiiig hi to you Diane.
A very big thankyou for coming to my blog, i can't tell you how much this means to me.

I have sooooo enjoyed reading your blog, all about your life and your family.

There is nothing more precious in this life than our family and our dear children.

TFS


xxxx margaret xxxxx

Samantha said...

I think your new camera is going to work out nicely!
Very pretty dress, BTW.