Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hitching a ride!

I had to stop at the bank after work. I happened to look over at my passenger door and saw a green lizard sitting there! I do not like lizards. They scare me. I could just see the thing jumping over on me. Thank the Lord I have electric windows. I was able to let the window down and scooted it out with a bag. It wound up on the outside of my car looking in the window! It was so funny I had to take a picture! I'm sorry to say the little guy feel off as I started down the road. If my daughter, Tara, had been with me she would have caught it. She seems to love lizards. When I told her about it she told me I should have saved it for her! I told her I was scared it would jump on me and was not keeping it in my car!


I will never forget the day that my daughter Amber brought a frog into the house! She must have been about 8 or 9 years old at the time. She came in carrying her bucket and said look what I have. Then she turned the bucket up and dumped a frog on my floor! I like to have died. I think I screamed! She quickly put the bucket over the frog and then got something to slide it over so she could pick it up and still keep the top covered. I told her to take it back outside and not to ever bring a frog in again! I just can't stand frogs, either!

No comments: