Friday, August 8, 2008

Goldfish are finished! & cute little posie

I finally finished the four little goldfish bags I was working on! Yeah! So what do you think?
These are two pictures of them before I put the drawstrings in them:


Here are some pictures of them with the drawstrings:



This is a close up of one. I hope you like them!

This is a little posie I made from this tutorial on Pink Paper Peppermints blog. I put a tiny yo-yo in the center of mine with an old button.

Yesterday afternoon was a hoot! My kids did fine their first day of school. Tara had signed up to take this class, Agra-science. It is a class that is taught by a man and has all boys in it! But she and her best friend really like this teacher and so decided to take the class together. Well, she gets to school yesterday and discovers her friend is not in the class! So there she is in a class of nothing but boys! She had me calling the school counselor to try and get her put into another class. I haven't been able to get him on the phone but have left voice messages. I have known her schoolcounselor since I was a teenager. He is such a sweet man. I know he will get her placed in some other class as quick as he can! Kids!
Then I had a customer come into the store where I work at 4:29PM with two prescriptions to be filled. We close at 4:30PM. We have DME equipment at the store and so I had to fill the prescriptions. It was almost 5:00PM before I left the store and it had started to rain. I had to go to the drug store and pick up my dad's prescription and by the time I came out of there it was really pouring rain! Needless to say I was soaked to the skin! I went straight home and got in the shower! What an afternoon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those goldfish are absolutely wonderful!!!!

em's scrapbag said...

I love the goldfish. What a cute idea. I know what you mean with kids and schedules, we picked up my son's today we made some changes and I thought we were good then at dinner tonight he tells me he thinks he doesn't want his guitar class but wants ceramics instead. Kids! Hope you are dried out from yesterdays experience. Have a great day! Em

Endy said...

Sono bellissimi!